Either industrialists, producers or consumers, nature and mankind respect should be our main concern.
A wireless system entirely dedicated to environmental monitoring:
• Ground humidity measurement sensor: measure the water quality inside the ground and optimize your irrigation system.
• Meteorological & agro-meteorological sensors: these sensors are used for climate analysis, meteorology. They can measure variables such as air temperature, atmospheric pressure, humidity, CO2, wind speed, moderate weather sunshine
• Hydrologic sensors: These sensors allow the measurement of water level, rate of flow, temperature and oxygen level.
Systemy bezprzewodowe BaenAir dedykowane monitorowaniu środowiska:
• Autonomous wireless sensors (ultra low battery consumption with an autonomy than can go up to 7 years)
• Various information transmission protocols
• Data acquisition and storage device
• Wireless Sensor Networks supervision and monitoring software
BeanAir wireless sensor network allows you to monitor measurements, alarms, etc. in real time. BeanAir places great emphasis on the production of energy-saving devices, which translates into reduced CO2 emissions into the atmosphere and reduces the risk of water pollution.